My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- More on the Loss of Billington Wines