My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- Two attention-getting gruners and three other lively wines to tryTweeted 1 day ago
- How does a top-rated winery in Maryland get even better? Buy a farm. wpo.st/m5aR2Tweeted 1 day ago
- Yay! 👍 twitter.com/fahrenthold/st…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @NRCgov: U.S. #reactors with #CreusotForge parts are safe; full list of plants involved available in latest #NRC blog post. https://t.co…Tweeted 6 days ago
- DC's restaurant community lost a champ today in Michael Birchenall, publisher of Foodservice Monthly. #RIP #eatlocal #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages