My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- Thanks! twitter.com/corkandforkva/…Tweeted 4 days ago
- @FightinHydrant Nats fans should vote Adam Eaton for #ASG, w/Zim, Harp, Murph, (Gio and Tanner).Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 month ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 month ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Worth reading this week: Is oak cheapening our wine?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Solving the Riedel of Coke