My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/…Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwineTweeted 10 hours ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages