My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/nor…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: An exciting new Virginia wine is ripe for the tasting wapo.st/2p0bK84?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A veteran winemaker throws out the wine-selling playbook wapo.st/2Igy3iI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- He’s definitely trying to do something different! #wine twitter.com/tonicmarketing…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @patlee: Great to see the @washingtonpost write up on @adampinot and Clarice Wine Company by @dmwine. Adam is trying something complet…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Excitement in Portugal
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass