My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- Me and Jake Gyllenhaal. Go figure. #separatedatbirth. #wine #vawine #mdwine #drinklocal podcastone.com/capital-cultureTweeted 1 day ago
- 1st time I've been in a tweet with #JakeGyllenhaal! twitter.com/capitalculture…Tweeted 1 day ago
- #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike "Relative value" may be a problem at these prices.Tweeted 2 days ago
- 2/2 #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike Estate shows control and care by the winemakers. Not necessarily a sign of quality. #wine #vawineTweeted 2 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Estate is implrtant but not definitive. A good winemaker will find great grape sources. 1/2Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The resilience of Burgundy
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- Vintage perspective from Hugh Johnson
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- My Favorite Regional Wines of 2011
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?