My first monthly column in Washingtonian magazine, on the new popularity of rosé, appeared in the July issue and is now online. Regular readers of Dave McIntyre’s WineLine will
not be surprised that rosé is gaining in popularity, given its
refreshing qualities and its ability to pair with nearly everything we
like to eat in summer. (Except perhaps burgers and steaks from the grill
– that’s the subject of my August column!)
Read more here.
And I hope you’ll check out my Thursday postings on Washingtonian.com’s Best Bites blog for more suggestions of good wines to try. Some of these I’ve reposted here, but you can get them directly from the source!
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Bubbles! Gramona Imperial Cava w/bone marrow kibbeh. Amazing! #sommsuncorked @ZaytinyaDC https://t.co/141tLAJlEoTweeted 9 hours ago
- Somm throw down @ZaytinyaDC. Assyrtiko v. Serbian Muscat w/salmon! Acidity wins this round! https://t.co/WlmdltJx1ITweeted 11 hours ago
- RT @Virginia_Made: Why, yes Virginia, there is a Sparkling Norton. @Casanel Vineyard's Red Spark @dmwine @TheVAGrape @WineAboutVa @vawine…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion