Wine writers would have you thinking that
drinking red wines in summer is a major faux pas. This would be the
season for crisp refreshing whites and rosés and nothing else. Well, I
agree that those wines are great for summer, but as Kermit Lynch says
(paraphrased), “Never a white without a red to follow, never a red
without a white before it.” Summer foods – such as burgers or steaks on
the grill – call out for reds.
My August column in the Washingtonian magazine explores some good summer reds. I hope you enjoy it!
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages