Dear Friends –
The holidays, when we gather with friends and family to celebrate good
times in the year just past and fresh hopes for the year to come, are
made for sparkling wine. If you live in the DC region, I hope you saw my
Washingtonian column on US sparkling wines in the December issue. (If
not, I’ll be sending an expanded version of that as the next WineLine.)
Please visit dmwineline.com
for my latest WineLine #62, in which I report on my harvest visit to
Champagne and reveal a surprisingly earthy way the growers know when to
pick the grapes. And it has nothing to do with brix.
Cheers, and all the best for the holidays and a wonderful 2008!
- RT @convivialdc: Find the @GonetMedeville #1ercru by the glass at @convivialdc. Couldn't agree more w/@dmwine. It is exceptional. https://…Tweeted 16 hours ago
- RT @TJwinery: Thank you @washingtonpost @dmwine for including our XtraBrut in your selection for the Holidays. Cheers! https://t.co/mZVz9FA…Tweeted 16 hours ago
- @moviolavideo SureTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Margaux_du_ChM: Article in @washingtonpost by @dmwine about new Managing Director #PhilippeBascaules washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @FRESHFARMSlvrSp: Grab some willow oak cider (by #countrypleasuresfarm) today @FRESHFARMSlvrSp! @dmwine endorsed! ow.ly/PUHD306JeieTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- The RdV Salon Experience
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?