Spain’s white wines – albariño, godello and verdejo are the main
ones – have somehow slipped under the radar for American consumers.
Restaurants have caught the fever, but most of us have yet to realize
that these refreshing wines can be great values for casual summer
dining, when we slap a fish on the grill or sit back and relax on the
patio. Check out my column in today’s Washington Post for some top-notch Spanish whites worthy of your attention this summer.
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages