Spain’s white wines – albariño, godello and verdejo are the main
ones – have somehow slipped under the radar for American consumers.
Restaurants have caught the fever, but most of us have yet to realize
that these refreshing wines can be great values for casual summer
dining, when we slap a fish on the grill or sit back and relax on the
patio. Check out my column in today’s Washington Post for some top-notch Spanish whites worthy of your attention this summer.
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages