If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/nor…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: An exciting new Virginia wine is ripe for the tasting wapo.st/2p0bK84?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A veteran winemaker throws out the wine-selling playbook wapo.st/2Igy3iI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- He’s definitely trying to do something different! #wine twitter.com/tonicmarketing…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @patlee: Great to see the @washingtonpost write up on @adampinot and Clarice Wine Company by @dmwine. Adam is trying something complet…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Excitement in Portugal
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass