If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 6 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Almaviva: Chile's grand opus turns 20
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- The resilience of Burgundy
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?