If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- RT @LauraCatena: Yes! we love the connection with France where our beloved Malbec and our Rothschild partners come from - Santé! 🍷@dmwine @…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @DCPEST: In Chincoteague, when @dmwine says buy 2015 French wine, we buy 2015 French wine. But probably will check out some local wineri…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @RaventosiBlanc: "Raventos i Blanc is trying to elevate Spanish bubbly to the level of champagne" @dmwine at @washingtonpost https://t…Tweeted 5 days ago
- 5 wines to try: Scintillating, electric, lovely, sparkling, tasty #wine #winelover washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 5 days ago
- A 3-point plan for choosing #wine you really want to drink washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/9/2017
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Regional Wine at the Obama Inauguration
- Italy's Three Kings
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Drouhin, at home and abroad
- Almaviva: Chile's grand opus turns 20