If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11