If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- Me and Jake Gyllenhaal. Go figure. #separatedatbirth. #wine #vawine #mdwine #drinklocal podcastone.com/capital-cultureTweeted 3 days ago
- 1st time I've been in a tweet with #JakeGyllenhaal! twitter.com/capitalculture…Tweeted 3 days ago
- #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike "Relative value" may be a problem at these prices.Tweeted 4 days ago
- 2/2 #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike Estate shows control and care by the winemakers. Not necessarily a sign of quality. #wine #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Estate is implrtant but not definitive. A good winemaker will find great grape sources. 1/2Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Pollak Vineyards - A New Star in Virginia
- Stealth Wines, and the New American Negociant
- La Vida Local: An interview with Christina Findley of The Bottle Shop
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina