If you think Beaujolais is just grapey Nouveau or insipid plonk,
think again. It’s time to discover the delicious, mineral and
food-friendly wines of the Beaujolais crus, the 10 appellations that
give added expression to the gamay grape. You can read about these wines
in my July 29 column in The Washington Post.
- Two attention-getting gruners and three other lively wines to tryTweeted 2 days ago
- How does a top-rated winery in Maryland get even better? Buy a farm. wpo.st/m5aR2Tweeted 2 days ago
- Yay! 👍 twitter.com/fahrenthold/st…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @NRCgov: U.S. #reactors with #CreusotForge parts are safe; full list of plants involved available in latest #NRC blog post. https://t.co…Tweeted 1 week ago
- DC's restaurant community lost a champ today in Michael Birchenall, publisher of Foodservice Monthly. #RIP #eatlocal #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- A Winning Riesling from ... Rhode Island!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!