Throughout the Mid-Atlantic, folks are probably celebrating a prolonged
Valentines Day – curling up with their loved ones to stay warm after
hours outside shoveling snow. There may not be an opportunity to get to a
flower shop for the traditional bouquet of roses, but hopefully there
is some sparkling rosé in the fridge. And if not, I have a few
suggestions up and down the budget range in today’s Washington Post Food section.
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 3 days ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- More on the Loss of Billington Wines
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Global Warming - Friend or Foe?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017