Throughout the Mid-Atlantic, folks are probably celebrating a prolonged
Valentines Day – curling up with their loved ones to stay warm after
hours outside shoveling snow. There may not be an opportunity to get to a
flower shop for the traditional bouquet of roses, but hopefully there
is some sparkling rosé in the fridge. And if not, I have a few
suggestions up and down the budget range in today’s Washington Post Food section.
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 9 hours ago
- #wine for visiting California friends last weekend. #drinklocal https://t.co/HVQ5JoUEqCTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?