Throughout the Mid-Atlantic, folks are probably celebrating a prolonged
Valentines Day – curling up with their loved ones to stay warm after
hours outside shoveling snow. There may not be an opportunity to get to a
flower shop for the traditional bouquet of roses, but hopefully there
is some sparkling rosé in the fridge. And if not, I have a few
suggestions up and down the budget range in today’s Washington Post Food section.
- Me and Jake Gyllenhaal. Go figure. #separatedatbirth. #wine #vawine #mdwine #drinklocal podcastone.com/capital-cultureTweeted 3 days ago
- 1st time I've been in a tweet with #JakeGyllenhaal! twitter.com/capitalculture…Tweeted 3 days ago
- #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike "Relative value" may be a problem at these prices.Tweeted 4 days ago
- 2/2 #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike Estate shows control and care by the winemakers. Not necessarily a sign of quality. #wine #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Estate is implrtant but not definitive. A good winemaker will find great grape sources. 1/2Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Pollak Vineyards - A New Star in Virginia
- Stealth Wines, and the New American Negociant
- La Vida Local: An interview with Christina Findley of The Bottle Shop
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina