Throughout the Mid-Atlantic, folks are probably celebrating a prolonged
Valentines Day – curling up with their loved ones to stay warm after
hours outside shoveling snow. There may not be an opportunity to get to a
flower shop for the traditional bouquet of roses, but hopefully there
is some sparkling rosé in the fridge. And if not, I have a few
suggestions up and down the budget range in today’s Washington Post Food section.
- Two attention-getting gruners and three other lively wines to tryTweeted 2 days ago
- How does a top-rated winery in Maryland get even better? Buy a farm. wpo.st/m5aR2Tweeted 2 days ago
- Yay! 👍 twitter.com/fahrenthold/st…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @NRCgov: U.S. #reactors with #CreusotForge parts are safe; full list of plants involved available in latest #NRC blog post. https://t.co…Tweeted 1 week ago
- DC's restaurant community lost a champ today in Michael Birchenall, publisher of Foodservice Monthly. #RIP #eatlocal #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- A Winning Riesling from ... Rhode Island!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!