Todd Kliman, my friend and former editor at Washingtonian
magazine, has written a beautiful book about the Norton wine grape.
Except it really isn’t just about the Norton; rather it is a history of
American wine through the very distinctive perspective of a talented
writer and storyteller. In case you missed it, here is a link to my recent Washington Post column about Kliman’s The Wild Vine.I
highly recommend it for all wine lovers.
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages