Todd Kliman, my friend and former editor at Washingtonian
magazine, has written a beautiful book about the Norton wine grape.
Except it really isn’t just about the Norton; rather it is a history of
American wine through the very distinctive perspective of a talented
writer and storyteller. In case you missed it, here is a link to my recent Washington Post column about Kliman’s The Wild Vine.I
highly recommend it for all wine lovers.
- @TablasCreek @washingtonpost This was fun! Thanks, @jasonchaas ! #wine #drinklocal #vawine #mdwineTweeted 6 days ago
- #Nats pitching is red meat for slumping sluggers and swinging slingers. #ohwell 🤷♂️Tweeted 6 days ago
- @AndrewYarosh Drool. 😋 Thanks for sharing!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @dianehuntress Can’t go wrong there!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @BariDuda What a great experience! Thanks for sharing it.Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages