Todd Kliman, my friend and former editor at Washingtonian
magazine, has written a beautiful book about the Norton wine grape.
Except it really isn’t just about the Norton; rather it is a history of
American wine through the very distinctive perspective of a talented
writer and storyteller. In case you missed it, here is a link to my recent Washington Post column about Kliman’s The Wild Vine.I
highly recommend it for all wine lovers.
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @fritzhahn: .@WaPoFood goes to Walmart: Me on house-label 'craft' beer: wapo.st/2kIyCpU @dmwine on $7 95pt house red: https://…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @barbaraslavin1: a week ago, we did not have all these problems...Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds
- At Trump Winery - Renovations, not demolitions
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss