Todd Kliman, my friend and former editor at Washingtonian
magazine, has written a beautiful book about the Norton wine grape.
Except it really isn’t just about the Norton; rather it is a history of
American wine through the very distinctive perspective of a talented
writer and storyteller. In case you missed it, here is a link to my recent Washington Post column about Kliman’s The Wild Vine.I
highly recommend it for all wine lovers.
- #Wine is more than fermented grape juice. It’s history, politics, culture and dreams waiting to be experienced at t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 16 hours ago
- RT @fearless_greene: I rarely make requests here - but if you have 5 mins today… could I ask you to glance at this? @dmwine @ @washingtonpo…Tweeted 18 hours ago
- @Lorric609 These were at a Beaujolais media event and a restaurant dinner with a generous friend who brought bottle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @RandallGrahm I usually take 200ml. 🤷♂️Tweeted 1 week ago
- @emaysway @HeatherZiMS Great crowd reaction when Max appeared on the video. We miss you guys! #NatitudeTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages