Todd Kliman, my friend and former editor at Washingtonian
magazine, has written a beautiful book about the Norton wine grape.
Except it really isn’t just about the Norton; rather it is a history of
American wine through the very distinctive perspective of a talented
writer and storyteller. In case you missed it, here is a link to my recent Washington Post column about Kliman’s The Wild Vine.I
highly recommend it for all wine lovers.
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/nor…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: An exciting new Virginia wine is ripe for the tasting wapo.st/2p0bK84?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A veteran winemaker throws out the wine-selling playbook wapo.st/2Igy3iI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- He’s definitely trying to do something different! #wine twitter.com/tonicmarketing…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @patlee: Great to see the @washingtonpost write up on @adampinot and Clarice Wine Company by @dmwine. Adam is trying something complet…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui - a Great Chocolate Wine
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- Italy's Three Kings
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 7/26/2017
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience