Last week, The Washington Post’s Food section won the Best Food Blog
award from the Association of Food Journalists. If you haven’t
been reading All We Can Eat on
the Post website, you should. I’m proud to be a minor contributor to
this fine, award-winning product. Congratulations also to Jane Black,
the Food section’s outstanding staff writer, for her feature award, and
to Jason Wilson, the Post’s spirits columnist, who won an award for his
blog, The Smart Set – for a wine article, no less!
- Two attention-getting gruners and three other lively wines to tryTweeted 2 days ago
- How does a top-rated winery in Maryland get even better? Buy a farm. wpo.st/m5aR2Tweeted 2 days ago
- Yay! 👍 twitter.com/fahrenthold/st…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @NRCgov: U.S. #reactors with #CreusotForge parts are safe; full list of plants involved available in latest #NRC blog post. https://t.co…Tweeted 1 week ago
- DC's restaurant community lost a champ today in Michael Birchenall, publisher of Foodservice Monthly. #RIP #eatlocal #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- A Winning Riesling from ... Rhode Island!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!