Last week, The Washington Post’s Food section won the Best Food Blog
award from the Association of Food Journalists. If you haven’t
been reading All We Can Eat on
the Post website, you should. I’m proud to be a minor contributor to
this fine, award-winning product. Congratulations also to Jane Black,
the Food section’s outstanding staff writer, for her feature award, and
to Jason Wilson, the Post’s spirits columnist, who won an award for his
blog, The Smart Set – for a wine article, no less!
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 3 days ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- More on the Loss of Billington Wines
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Global Warming - Friend or Foe?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017