Washington Post Food Editor Joe Yonan – known in my house as “your boss” – walks the walk of the locavore/locapour issue in his “Quick Bites” feature on NBC-4 this week. Joe tastes some of the wines from the new Virginia wine page at Blue Duck Tavern, one of DC’s most avidly locavore restaurants, and one I mentioned in my feature on local wines and local wine lists
in yesterday’s Food section. If I knew how to embed the video here, I
would, but we’ll have to settle for the link to the station’s website.
- Me and Jake Gyllenhaal. Go figure. #separatedatbirth. #wine #vawine #mdwine #drinklocal podcastone.com/capital-cultureTweeted 3 days ago
- 1st time I've been in a tweet with #JakeGyllenhaal! twitter.com/capitalculture…Tweeted 3 days ago
- #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike "Relative value" may be a problem at these prices.Tweeted 4 days ago
- 2/2 #VaWineChat @DrinkWhatULike Estate shows control and care by the winemakers. Not necessarily a sign of quality. #wine #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Estate is implrtant but not definitive. A good winemaker will find great grape sources. 1/2Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Pollak Vineyards - A New Star in Virginia
- Stealth Wines, and the New American Negociant
- La Vida Local: An interview with Christina Findley of The Bottle Shop
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina