Washington Post Food Editor Joe Yonan – known in my house as “your boss” – walks the walk of the locavore/locapour issue in his “Quick Bites” feature on NBC-4 this week. Joe tastes some of the wines from the new Virginia wine page at Blue Duck Tavern, one of DC’s most avidly locavore restaurants, and one I mentioned in my feature on local wines and local wine lists
in yesterday’s Food section. If I knew how to embed the video here, I
would, but we’ll have to settle for the link to the station’s website.
- RT @convivialdc: Find the @GonetMedeville #1ercru by the glass at @convivialdc. Couldn't agree more w/@dmwine. It is exceptional. https://…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @TJwinery: Thank you @washingtonpost @dmwine for including our XtraBrut in your selection for the Holidays. Cheers! https://t.co/mZVz9FA…Tweeted 4 days ago
- @moviolavideo SureTweeted 6 days ago
- RT @Margaux_du_ChM: Article in @washingtonpost by @dmwine about new Managing Director #PhilippeBascaules washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @FRESHFARMSlvrSp: Grab some willow oak cider (by #countrypleasuresfarm) today @FRESHFARMSlvrSp! @dmwine endorsed! ow.ly/PUHD306JeieTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Vive la France!
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Traveling the World at Vinexpo
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20