The wine Bloggers Conference is underway. Here’s Jancis Robinson getting ready for her speech.
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Bubbles! Gramona Imperial Cava w/bone marrow kibbeh. Amazing! #sommsuncorked @ZaytinyaDC https://t.co/141tLAJlEoTweeted 4 days ago
- Somm throw down @ZaytinyaDC. Assyrtiko v. Serbian Muscat w/salmon! Acidity wins this round! https://t.co/WlmdltJx1ITweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Virginia_Made: Why, yes Virginia, there is a Sparkling Norton. @Casanel Vineyard's Red Spark @dmwine @TheVAGrape @WineAboutVa @vawine…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Solving the Riedel of Coke