My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- Climate change and the ways we respond to it will ultimately change #wine as we know it. Anyone up for Touriga in y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 week ago
- I found it! Hey, #Mueller! #wine #unredacted https://t.co/zFCOWDKzwYTweeted 2 months ago
- Hey DC #wine fiends: The Rhône Rangers are coming to town! Consumer tasting this Tuesday 3/26 at City Winery for ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 2 months ago
- #wine #vawine #duh twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 months ago
- This year’s Virginia Governor’s Cup winner was an emotional, sentimental favorite that neatly intertwined the state… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages