My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- Time to rediscover classical music. @jenwgersten tells us why in this brilliant essay in @WaPo Outlook, with a grea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: Books to delight the wine lovers on your gift list wapo.st/2FAZh6p?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: 5 wines that are a steal at under $20 wapo.st/2Fx0OdI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- @jbonne @GeoffHeinricks This #wine is delicious. https://t.co/9A9Mhp8pzqTweeted 3 weeks ago
- @jbonne @GeoffHeinricks Michigan. Okanagan.Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages