My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- RT @jncorcoran1: To court socially minded millennials, some wineries are investing in more than grapes washingtonpost.com/food/2021/01/2… by @dmwineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A refreshing $14 Tuscan red seeks burgers or pizza for a delicious match washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… by @dmwineTweeted 4 days ago
- @rlwolff96 WashPost.com/food Look for the wine tab at the top.Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @smithstorywines: Thank you @dmwine for your kind article. The last 4 out of 7 years since we founded the winery have been challenged by…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- 8th Day of Christmas, my column on opening that special #wine and allowing it to banish care, at least for a few mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages