- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 4 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked Sorry you don’t approve.Tweeted 1 week ago
- First celebrity sighting @HeartsDelight. It’s Kwame!! ow.ly/i/hwOxQTweeted 1 month ago
- I need a comb, not a wine! But 99 Lafite and 95 Haut Brion will do. Amazing #wineTweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Austrian Wine: More Diverse Than You Think
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading