- @broksas Always bubbles! #wineTweeted 3 days ago
- RT @DrncPno: Why the U.S. market is so important to Bordeaux winemakers wpo.st/gkSO0 via @dmwineTweeted 3 days ago
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire dmwineline.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/phi… http://t.co/cVJDxDAidQTweeted 4 days ago
- Oh Drew. Lose the beard. Strasbourg has the right idea. #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- Primed for São João festivities in Porto. #wine ow.ly/i/bsoOm ow.ly/i/bsoVhTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Toast Chinese New Year with sherry
- A Virginia Surprise at #WBC11
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading