- Looking forward to talking #wine with @JancisRobinson tonight at the Smithsonian! ow.ly/2bvKMGTweeted 6 hours ago
- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- Book Review: Roy Cloud's "To Burgundy and Back Again"
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A quick guide to sherry
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading