- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 18 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 20 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Looking for a Provence rosé at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading