- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 6 days ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
- Defining terroir with technology dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/def…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Defining terroir with technology
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading