- @SuePlayer My friend had that in his cellar for years!Tweeted 1 week ago
- Lordy I hope there’s pet-nat! #tastecamp #lordyihope #OldWestminster #wine https://t.co/LbxswFAkkHTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @NakedWinesCOM: Amazing feature about immigrant families that helped shape American winemaking. via @dmwine - includes @DaliaCeja and Ev…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Thanks, Blake! twitter.com/wblakegray/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @JoeYonan: This multimedia piece by @dmwine is worth spending some time with. Click on the play buttons for audio clips! https://t.co/Yb…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- At Trump Winery - Renovations, not demolitions
- Chablis: The Ultimate in Unoaked Chardonnay
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading