- RT @PanosKakaviatos: Can you imagine? Virginia #wines featured in heart of #Alsace @dmwine @VisitVirginia @VaWineLife https://t.co/AoMw6quQ…Tweeted 19 hours ago
- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 3 days ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 4 days ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Michigan's Varietal Variety
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Shoot-out at the sparkling wine corral
- Rooting for Chenin
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11