- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 6 days ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
- Defining terroir with technology dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/def…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Defining terroir with technology
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
Category Archives: Holidays
In the spirit of “Wine Wednesday,” here are recommendations for some fine bubbly and two delicious red wines to help celebrate the holidays. These were published December 10 in The Washington Post, with lists of stores in the DMV that carry … Continue reading
To call other sparkling wines “champagne” is unfair, not only to champagne producers, which try to protect the brand, but also to the wide range of bubblies from around the world that have their own character and identity. Continue reading