- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- ðŸ˜Ž RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/â€¦Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru ClassÃ© of St. Emilion
Category Archives: Oregon
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History is 50 years old this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, the museum’s food and wine history project will host a discussion of “Fifty Years of American Winemaking” on Wednesday, October … Continue reading
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading
Here’s what’s up this week in wine: Wine Enthusiast has discovered that Virginia is for Wine Lovers. The magazine has anointed the Old Dominion as one of the 10 best wine regions in the world to visit. Quite a coup, … Continue reading
Who thinks these things up? Elin McCoy of Bloomberg News reports on an Oregon winery that recruited an elephant to stomp grapes as part of a fund raiser for a wildlife park. Talk about â€œnatural wineâ€! Winery owner Stephen Reustle … Continue reading