- Liquid silk. ‚Ě§ÔłŹ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 1 week ago
- Poolside! ūüėé #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 1 week ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta‚Ä¶Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia‚Äôs own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Ooh La La! French Wine Scandal Expands to U.S.
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: Jos√© Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
Category Archives: Oregon
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History is 50 years old this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, the museum’s food and wine history project will host a discussion of “Fifty Years of American Winemaking” on Wednesday, October … Continue reading
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading
Here’s what’s up this week in wine: Wine Enthusiast has discovered that Virginia is for Wine Lovers. The magazine has anointed the Old Dominion as one of the 10 best wine regions in the world to visit. Quite a coup, … Continue reading
Who thinks these things up? Elin McCoy of Bloomberg News reports on an Oregon winery that recruited an elephant to stomp grapes as part of a fund raiser for a wildlife park. Talk about ‚€œnatural wine‚€! Winery owner Stephen Reustle … Continue reading