- Liquid silk. ❤️ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 1 week ago
- Poolside! 😎 #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 1 week ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia’s own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Kosher Wines
- Ooh La La! French Wine Scandal Expands to U.S.
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
Category Archives: Regional Wine Week
Recently I came across my copy of the Summer 2010 issue of Virginia Wine Lover, the enjoyable magazine edited by Patrick Evans-Hylton. Patrick had interviewed me for his “Quaff Quiz” feature, and reading it again I realized a few things. I’ve been … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History will unveil a new exhibit next week called “FOOD: Transforming the American Table 1950-2000.” A major part of this exhibit – which anyone who eats or drinks should visit – covers the … Continue reading
DrinkLocalWine, the website-turned-movement that Jeff Siegel and I started four years ago, will hold its fifth annual Regional Wine Week from Nov. 12-16. The idea is to encourage bloggers and other wine writers to focus on their local wines from … Continue reading
I’m beginning to feel a bandwagon effect. The buzz about local wines keeps getting louder. I just received an e-mail from The Bottle Shop, a small specialty wine retailer in North Potomac, Maryland. The store regularly sends e-mail notices about … Continue reading
The regional wine movement – if I can get away with calling it that – continues to gain momentum and popular credibility. The latest spotlight came from USA Today, in an article in Wednesday’s edition headlined, “An American wine for … Continue reading