- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 15 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 17 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Looking for a Provence ros√© at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
Category Archives: Religion
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
(This column was published in The Washington Post on Wednesday, April 4, 2012.) Wine is increasingly becoming part of our modern dining culture, a drink to be enjoyed regularly and not just on special occasions. That‚Äôs to be applauded from … Continue reading
Ampelography is one of the funniest sounding words in wine, a field that’s full of potential puns and double entendres. It means simply, the study and identification of grapevines. And Lucie Morton is one of this country’s leading ampelographers. But … Continue reading