- RT @RieslingRules: #Riesling and cheese? Hard to argue with that! Check out this article from @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/Ink1BOE6â€¦Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @terroirista: When collecting wine, vintage is paramount. ow.ly/XvG9s @dmwine How to tell a cool vintage from hot. https://tâ€¦Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @elite_wines_: In search of a terrific value? Check out our @LasPerdices1 #Malbec 2014 @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/2w3DfsaYP7Tweeted 2 days ago
- Winter wonderland selfie. I love sliding down a snowy hill on my shins! #Snowzilla https://t.co/TE3a0fWfIFTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @LauraCatena: Si Si Si! @dmwine Vineyard Dirt does Matter "Does a vineyardâ€™s dirt really affect the taste of whatâ€™s in your glass? httpsâ€¦Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Wine's changing demographics: An interview with Ed Sands of Calvert Woodley
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A quick guide to sherry
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
Category Archives: Religion
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
(This column was published in The Washington Post on Wednesday, April 4, 2012.) Wine is increasingly becoming part of our modern dining culture, a drink to be enjoyed regularly and not just on special occasions. Thatâ€™s to be applauded from … Continue reading
Ampelography is one of the funniest sounding words in wine, a field that’s full of potential puns and double entendres. It means simply, the study and identification of grapevines. And Lucie Morton is one of this country’s leading ampelographers. But … Continue reading