- @broksas Always bubbles! #wineTweeted 3 days ago
- RT @DrncPno: Why the U.S. market is so important to Bordeaux winemakers wpo.st/gkSO0 via @dmwineTweeted 3 days ago
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire dmwineline.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/phi… http://t.co/cVJDxDAidQTweeted 3 days ago
- Oh Drew. Lose the beard. Strasbourg has the right idea. #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- Primed for São João festivities in Porto. #wine ow.ly/i/bsoOm ow.ly/i/bsoVhTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Toast Chinese New Year with sherry
Category Archives: Sparkling Wine
Opening a bottle of Champagne relieves pressure — both on the bottle and on the drinker. Those bubbles that mark life’s celebrations are really mood-altering drugs. Continue reading
To call other sparkling wines “champagne” is unfair, not only to champagne producers, which try to protect the brand, but also to the wide range of bubblies from around the world that have their own character and identity. Continue reading
A new glass promises to help us enjoy Champagne to the utmost.
My recent visit to the Old Mission and Leelanau peninsulas in northwest Michigan led to me Lansing, where I helped judge the 37th annual Michigan wine competition. Michigan’s emergence into our wine consciousness seems too recent for the state to … Continue reading
Earlier this year, after I wrote about the difficulty of finding the so-called “New California” wines, I was introduced to Aaron Epstein, a San Diego-based entrepreneur and new father who operates Le Metro. Wine. Underground, a subscription direct-to-consumer retailer. To use … Continue reading
Claude Thibaut, the man who helped legitimize Virginia wine for restaurant sommeliers, today released a new cuvée called Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut. Like his popular Blanc de Chardonnay, the Xtra Brut is 100 percent Chardonnay grown in the Monticello AVA near … Continue reading