- Wednesday wine recommendations, 7/19/2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/wed…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Wine trivia #1 – What family is this? dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/win… https://t.co/ubVBNMI33ATweeted 2 days ago
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC’s wine bar scene dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/max… https://t.co/beZ7DM0QclTweeted 3 days ago
- Rejuvenating WineLine dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/rej… https://t.co/tMgMDchrS4Tweeted 4 days ago
- No better way to leave Chile than sampling small producer wines at the fine Vinum #wine bar near my gate. Viva Chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 7/19/2017
- Rejuvenating WineLine
- Wine trivia #1 - What family is this?
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC's wine bar scene
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
Category Archives: Sparkling Wine
Opening a bottle of Champagne relieves pressure — both on the bottle and on the drinker. Those bubbles that mark life’s celebrations are really mood-altering drugs. Continue reading
To call other sparkling wines “champagne” is unfair, not only to champagne producers, which try to protect the brand, but also to the wide range of bubblies from around the world that have their own character and identity. Continue reading
A new glass promises to help us enjoy Champagne to the utmost.
My recent visit to the Old Mission and Leelanau peninsulas in northwest Michigan led to me Lansing, where I helped judge the 37th annual Michigan wine competition. Michigan’s emergence into our wine consciousness seems too recent for the state to … Continue reading
Earlier this year, after I wrote about the difficulty of finding the so-called “New California” wines, I was introduced to Aaron Epstein, a San Diego-based entrepreneur and new father who operates Le Metro. Wine. Underground, a subscription direct-to-consumer retailer. To use … Continue reading
Claude Thibaut, the man who helped legitimize Virginia wine for restaurant sommeliers, today released a new cuvée called Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut. Like his popular Blanc de Chardonnay, the Xtra Brut is 100 percent Chardonnay grown in the Monticello AVA near … Continue reading