- Traditions and Rituals dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/tra… https://t.co/7xv8WLy6uVTweeted 1 day ago
- Bring patience and your own drink. twitter.com/sseats/status/…Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BarbaraMcDWhitt: Immortal beloved: madeira wine is a taste of history telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink… via @TelegraphFood | Credit was given to…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/toa…Tweeted 1 week ago
- South China Morning Post? That’s cool. #wine @WaPoFood twitter.com/thisfamilymeal…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Traditions and Rituals
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- In Vino Veritas
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- And the Winner Is: Glen Manor Hodder Hill 2009
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/30/2017
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!