- Best article pitch of the week: â€śIs Summer Camp a Vacation for Head Lice? â€“ Expert Availâ€ť #rolleyes #iwriteaboutwineTweeted 2 days ago
- Thanks! twitter.com/corkandforkva/â€¦Tweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Nats fans should vote Adam Eaton for #ASG, w/Zim, Harp, Murph, (Gio and Tanner).Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 month ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wine's changing demographics: An interview with Ed Sands of Calvert Woodley
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Italy's Three Kings
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Category Archives: Vinexpo
Bordeaux is transforming itself. Change was widely on display during Vinexpo, the biennial trade fair held this month at the cityâ€™s Parc des Expositions with satellite parties at chateaux throughout the Left and Right Banks. The visible changes were magnificent … Continue reading
Vinexpo 2009, which ran 21-25 June in Bordeaux, featured an interesting and obviously intentional juxtaposition. The Wines from Argentina pavilion was flanked by a more modest but still brazen presentation of the wines of Cahors, in southwest France, which considers … Continue reading
This isnâ€™t a wine glass, actually, but an impressive and thirst inducing decanter. It is rather tricky to pour from, but it certainly does a nice job of aerating the wine. This was taken at Lâ€™Envers du DĂ©cor, a delightful … Continue reading
One very important aspect of Vinexpo is the industry’s effort to flatter the press. On Sunday evening, the Conseil des Grands Crus ClassĂ©s en 1855 MĂ©doc et Sauternes hosted a black-tie dinner at ChĂ˘teau Lafite-Rothschild in honor of the international … Continue reading