- @hankhugs @RandallGrahm @wainscottmain @sbvinton I view color as a marker of rosé style rather than quality. Room to prefer either.Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 2 days ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 2 days ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Celebrating Kathy Morgan, Master Sommelier
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Category Archives: Weblogs
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
My Washington Post column last week, which I posted here yesterday, generated considerable comment on the web and in emails back to me. Steve Heimoff, Wine Enthusiast’s California reviewer, took issue on his blog with the thought that Bordeaux could ever appeal to U.S. … Continue reading
The other day I received a notification from WordPress congratulating me that I registered this blog on their service four years ago. That reminded me that Dave McIntyre’s WineLine is actually 14 years old this month. That’s right – I started this … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
Do you feel overwhelmed when shopping for wine? The sheer magnitude of choices is daunting. There are wallabies and penguins and rabbits, oh my! Do you prefer to go Barefoot or wear Flip Flops, socialize with Old Farts or Fat … Continue reading