- 2nd brkfst- poached eggs and English bubbly at Heston Blumenthal’s LHR café. #wine https://t.co/EK9GM615EdTweeted 2 days ago
- I wonder how much #Spargel I can eat today. https://t.co/cFE8OA6tJaTweeted 5 days ago
- It’s Spargel! With Grüner Veltliner, of course - Alzinger 2014 Loibenberg from Wachau. #WeloveAustria #wine ow.ly/i/jDVbqTweeted 1 week ago
- They get very nervous @vinovolo if you just want to browse their #wine shop. 🙄Tweeted 1 week ago
- Celebrating #JOP40 at the Smithsonian’s #NMAH. #wine https://t.co/sdSKvfl4ofTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
Category Archives: Weblogs
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
My Washington Post column last week, which I posted here yesterday, generated considerable comment on the web and in emails back to me. Steve Heimoff, Wine Enthusiast’s California reviewer, took issue on his blog with the thought that Bordeaux could ever appeal to U.S. … Continue reading
The other day I received a notification from WordPress congratulating me that I registered this blog on their service four years ago. That reminded me that Dave McIntyre’s WineLine is actually 14 years old this month. That’s right – I started this … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
Do you feel overwhelmed when shopping for wine? The sheer magnitude of choices is daunting. There are wallabies and penguins and rabbits, oh my! Do you prefer to go Barefoot or wear Flip Flops, socialize with Old Farts or Fat … Continue reading