- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 week ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 1 week ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 1 week ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Ooh La La! French Wine Scandal Expands to U.S.
- The Recession Claims Billington
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Argentina beyond malbec
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
Category Archives: Weblogs
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
My Washington Post column last week, which I posted here yesterday, generated considerable comment on the web and in emails back to me. Steve Heimoff, Wine Enthusiast’s California reviewer, took issue on his blog with the thought that Bordeaux could ever appeal to U.S. … Continue reading
The other day I received a notification from WordPress congratulating me that I registered this blog on their service four years ago. That reminded me that Dave McIntyre’s WineLine is actually 14 years old this month. That’s right – I started this … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
Do you feel overwhelmed when shopping for wine? The sheer magnitude of choices is daunting. There are wallabies and penguins and rabbits, oh my! Do you prefer to go Barefoot or wear Flip Flops, socialize with Old Farts or Fat … Continue reading