- Looking forward to talking #wine with @JancisRobinson tonight at the Smithsonian! ow.ly/2bvKMGTweeted 3 hours ago
- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- Book Review: Roy Cloud's "To Burgundy and Back Again"
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
Category Archives: Weblogs
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
My Washington Post column last week, which I posted here yesterday, generated considerable comment on the web and in emails back to me. Steve Heimoff, Wine Enthusiast’s California reviewer, took issue on his blog with the thought that Bordeaux could ever appeal to U.S. … Continue reading
The other day I received a notification from WordPress congratulating me that I registered this blog on their service four years ago. That reminded me that Dave McIntyre’s WineLine is actually 14 years old this month. That’s right – I started this … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
Do you feel overwhelmed when shopping for wine? The sheer magnitude of choices is daunting. There are wallabies and penguins and rabbits, oh my! Do you prefer to go Barefoot or wear Flip Flops, socialize with Old Farts or Fat … Continue reading