- RT @RieslingRules: #Riesling and cheese? Hard to argue with that! Check out this article from @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/Ink1BOE6…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroirista: When collecting wine, vintage is paramount. ow.ly/XvG9s @dmwine How to tell a cool vintage from hot. https://t…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @elite_wines_: In search of a terrific value? Check out our @LasPerdices1 #Malbec 2014 @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/2w3DfsaYP7Tweeted 1 day ago
- Winter wonderland selfie. I love sliding down a snowy hill on my shins! #Snowzilla https://t.co/TE3a0fWfIFTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @LauraCatena: Si Si Si! @dmwine Vineyard Dirt does Matter "Does a vineyard’s dirt really affect the taste of what’s in your glass? https…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- WineLine Poll #2: Who's Your Daddy?
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Category Archives: Weblogs
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
My Washington Post column last week, which I posted here yesterday, generated considerable comment on the web and in emails back to me. Steve Heimoff, Wine Enthusiast’s California reviewer, took issue on his blog with the thought that Bordeaux could ever appeal to U.S. … Continue reading
The other day I received a notification from WordPress congratulating me that I registered this blog on their service four years ago. That reminded me that Dave McIntyre’s WineLine is actually 14 years old this month. That’s right – I started this … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
Do you feel overwhelmed when shopping for wine? The sheer magnitude of choices is daunting. There are wallabies and penguins and rabbits, oh my! Do you prefer to go Barefoot or wear Flip Flops, socialize with Old Farts or Fat … Continue reading