The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- Direct shipping is increasingly important for Napa wineries, fueling recent moves to limit winery traffic. #wine ow.ly/KWrF1Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Vineyards and Amish Country are the only places tourists go to see farmers at work. #wine ow.ly/KWrqUTweeted 4 hours ago
- @tomshall thanks!Tweeted 3 days ago
- A big shout out to @Carrie_the_Red of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination for her excellent spirits writing! #wineTweeted 4 days ago
- And congrats to @tamarhaspel also of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination!Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more