The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @ArrowineInc: If you combine "wine" with "dinner", the new word is "winner".Tweeted 2 days ago
- Thanks, Ray! twitter.com/islewine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
- The #Nationals manager compares his #wine and #baseball seasons. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @DrncPno: Dusty Baker sees similarities in his team, wine and baseball wpo.st/qvVz1 via @dmwineTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A quick guide to sherry
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- The RdV Salon Experience
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Book Review: Roy Cloud's "To Burgundy and Back Again"