The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 20 hours ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 1 day ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 3 days ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Reader Poll: What's in a Wine Label?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- RdV releases 2009 wines