The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 5 days ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 5 days ago
- @kantrowitzwine That’s a good definition. The HVS says 1960 - that makes me an old vine.Tweeted 6 days ago
- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 week ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Rooting for Chenin
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon