The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- Liquid silk. ❤️ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 1 week ago
- Poolside! 😎 #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 1 week ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia’s own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Impressions from Savour Australia 2013
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!