The inevitable has happened. There are now wine magazines created exclusively for the iPad. The tablet computer is a media revolution, so it isn’t surprising that we now have wine publications dedicated exclusively to this format. It isn’t a complete … Continue reading
- @Juleecoo @ProWein No unfortunatelyTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey @tomsietsema - “A Rioja that tastes like a Burgundy” should have been your first clue! 🤔😄🍷 #wine ow.ly/ElCS30ik09HTweeted 1 week ago
- Found this unopened jar of peanut butter in the pantry. Lid says “Use by 05/15/07” 😱 How hungry am I?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
- The final flight. #vawine #winelover #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Dutton Goldfield Riesling - Marin County
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A quick guide to sherry
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 12/6/2017
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne Pannier Rosé Brut
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...