- I’m not telling you what you’re doing wrong. I’m telling you how to do it right. 😉 twitter.com/tcotter_theday…Tweeted 12 hours ago
- @pgsalvador That’s not my email address. Send me a DM.Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- True dat. twitter.com/bordeauxwines/…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Amazing California Syrah (with a sploosh of Grenache). A “Rhône” style #wine, yes, but with a decidedly delicious C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 months ago
- Textbook Bordeaux, with all the right flavors of graphite (pencil), black currant etc etc, but without the stress o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Bierzo and Ribeira Sacra
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Excitement in Portugal
- RdV releases 2009 wines