- Liquid silk. ❤️ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Poolside! 😎 #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia’s own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Chablis: The Ultimate in Unoaked Chardonnay
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Category Archives: Wine Humor
April 1 – DATELINE: ONLINE – The wine blahgosphere fell eerily silent today when William Zinsser emerged from the heavens and told wine blahggers that the world isn’t all about them and they can only write about wine from now … Continue reading
It’s been three months since I’ve posted here. That’s a factor of fatigue, I don’t mind acknowledging. I’ve still been writing my weekly wine columns for The Washington Post, of course, and will link to those here in future in … Continue reading
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading
The Best of the Rest in wine this week: The countdown is on to DrinkLocalWine.com 2012 in Denver next Saturday, so The Wine Curmudgeon and I do a prospective look at the conference and a retrospective glance at how the … Continue reading
OK, so there were some pretty good wine-related April Fool’s jokes on the Internet this Sunday. Jeff Siegel linked to his favorite April Fool’s post, about California seceding from the United States as a wine nation. Then he followed up … Continue reading
Some thoughtful keyboard tappings for oenophiles: Tom Wark, never one to mince words, continues his latest criticism of “natural wine” adherents as being the only sector of the wine industry that promotes themselves by being negative about everyone else. Wark … Continue reading
Here’s what’s up this week in wine: Wine Enthusiast has discovered that Virginia is for Wine Lovers. The magazine has anointed the Old Dominion as one of the 10 best wine regions in the world to visit. Quite a coup, … Continue reading