- @hankhugs @RandallGrahm @wainscottmain @sbvinton I view color as a marker of rosé style rather than quality. Room to prefer either.Tweeted 3 hours ago
- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 2 days ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 2 days ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Category Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading
Hi Everyone – You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t posted here for quite some time. Some of you have even asked about my health – I’m fine, thank you – or if I’ve quit writing about wine. Definitely not – … Continue reading