- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 1 day ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen āis simply outstandingā washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/foodā¦Tweeted 1 day ago
- Thereās logic to this. š #wine twitter.com/txviognier/staā¦Tweeted 2 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 6 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to whatās distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Michel Rolland - Can He Find Virginia's Key to Success?
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
Tag Archives: Alcohol
After I filed my Washington Post column for this week about alcohol labeling for wines, Michael Kaiser of WineAmerica sent me a link to this report from the TTB, the federal agency that regulates wines and their labeling. The upshot? … Continue reading