- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 11 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 13 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Looking for a Provence rosÃ© at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
Tag Archives: Alcohol
After I filed my Washington Post column for this week about alcohol labeling for wines, Michael Kaiser of WineAmerica sent me a link to this report from the TTB, the federal agency that regulates wines and their labeling. The upshot? … Continue reading