- RT @gosandrew: @dmwine @littlestjames l love the quote about perfection in wine "‚ÄėIs there something I could suggest?‚Äô But no ‚ÄĒ bingo, you‚Ä¶Tweeted 1 day ago
- As I age, I just get cranky. ow.ly/IcRq305uOxY @littlestjamesTweeted 2 days ago
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, ‚ÄúTrump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!‚ÄĚ #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 1 week ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It‚Äôs time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti‚Ä¶Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta‚Ä¶Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Class√© of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Alcohol
After I filed my Washington Post column for this week about alcohol labeling for wines, Michael Kaiser of WineAmerica sent me a link to this report from the TTB, the federal agency that regulates wines and their labeling. The upshot? … Continue reading