- True dat. twitter.com/bordeauxwines/â€¦Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Amazing California Syrah (with a sploosh of Grenache). A â€śRhĂ´neâ€ť style #wine, yes, but with a decidedly delicious Câ€¦ twitter.com/i/web/status/9â€¦Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Textbook Bordeaux, with all the right flavors of graphite (pencil), black currant etc etc, but without the stress oâ€¦ twitter.com/i/web/status/9â€¦Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- I donâ€™t know who Barry is, or why heâ€™d keep a pet moth, but this is one heck of a nice #wine. Deep and rich, with pâ€¦ twitter.com/i/web/status/9â€¦Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/norâ€¦Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Dutton Goldfield Riesling - Marin County
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- A quick guide to sherry
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC's wine bar scene
- Wednesday wine recommendations 12/13/2017