- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 4 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 4 hours ago
- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 1 day ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
Tag Archives: Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
A winemaker’s hands tell a story, of working with and sometimes against Nature in trying to produce a vintage, and sometimes a story of life before becoming a vintner. Paul Drogemuller, co-owner with his wife Kathy of Paracombe winery in … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
As a wine columnist, I love to recommend wines that most people haven’t heard about. I’m sort of like the shifty guy in a trench coat on the street corner hissing, “Hey buddy, try THIS!” I love to find something … Continue reading