- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwineTweeted 2 days ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Vive la France!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
Tag Archives: Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
A winemaker’s hands tell a story, of working with and sometimes against Nature in trying to produce a vintage, and sometimes a story of life before becoming a vintner. Paul Drogemuller, co-owner with his wife Kathy of Paracombe winery in … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
As a wine columnist, I love to recommend wines that most people haven’t heard about. I’m sort of like the shifty guy in a trench coat on the street corner hissing, “Hey buddy, try THIS!” I love to find something … Continue reading