- RT @gosandrew: @dmwine @littlestjames l love the quote about perfection in wine "‘Is there something I could suggest?’ But no — bingo, you…Tweeted 2 days ago
- As I age, I just get cranky. ow.ly/IcRq305uOxY @littlestjamesTweeted 3 days ago
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Tag Archives: Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
A winemaker’s hands tell a story, of working with and sometimes against Nature in trying to produce a vintage, and sometimes a story of life before becoming a vintner. Paul Drogemuller, co-owner with his wife Kathy of Paracombe winery in … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
As a wine columnist, I love to recommend wines that most people haven’t heard about. I’m sort of like the shifty guy in a trench coat on the street corner hissing, “Hey buddy, try THIS!” I love to find something … Continue reading