- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 2 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 4 days ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Worth Reading: The Atlantic discovers ... the Atlantic
- Reader Poll: What's in a Wine Label?
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
Tag Archives: Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
A winemaker’s hands tell a story, of working with and sometimes against Nature in trying to produce a vintage, and sometimes a story of life before becoming a vintner. Paul Drogemuller, co-owner with his wife Kathy of Paracombe winery in … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
As a wine columnist, I love to recommend wines that most people haven’t heard about. I’m sort of like the shifty guy in a trench coat on the street corner hissing, “Hey buddy, try THIS!” I love to find something … Continue reading