- 2012 del.ec/jZI3ApATweeted 18 hours ago
- Parker 92? Ok. It's quite good, has some energy to it. ... Wine from Vacheron Pouizin via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5531ba5c23de0Tweeted 18 hours ago
- Check out this Wine from Henri Bourgeois. I'm giving it 3.5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/55306e19d3646Tweeted 1 day ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/5ZkigTweeted 1 day ago
- ASCEND http://t.co/zlRVBVGT35Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Familia Zuccardi - Argentine Value
- My Favorite Regional Wines of 2011
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Let Red Car take you for a ride along the Sonoma Coast
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Stealth Wines, and the New American Negociant