- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 9 hours ago
- #wine for visiting California friends last weekend. #drinklocal https://t.co/HVQ5JoUEqCTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
Tag Archives: Barboursville
Luca Paschina, the talented winemaker at Barboursville Vineyards north of Charlottesville, has long argued that Virginia needs an iconic wine that is consistently good across vintages and can age well. Such a wine is necessary for Virginia to earn a reputation … Continue reading
Virginia’s wine industry gave itself its annual report card Thursday, and Barboursville Vineyards was named valedictorian – its 2009 Octagon red blend won the Governor’s Cup. The trophy was presented to Barboursville winemaker Luca Paschina by Gov. Robert McDonnell tonight … Continue reading
Can Virginia wines stand tall among some of the best wines in the world? Undeniably yes, if the results of an in-depth tasting I attended on February 27 are any indication. The occasion was the second annual Virginia Wine Expo, … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading