- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth Reading This Week: A Californian's perspective on Virginia wine