- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 4 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 6 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 22 hours ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 22 hours ago
- Looking for a Provence rosé at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Colorado wines impress
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?