- @broksas Always bubbles! #wineTweeted 21 hours ago
- RT @DrncPno: Why the U.S. market is so important to Bordeaux winemakers wpo.st/gkSO0 via @dmwineTweeted 21 hours ago
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire dmwineline.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/phi… http://t.co/cVJDxDAidQTweeted 1 day ago
- Oh Drew. Lose the beard. Strasbourg has the right idea. #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- Primed for São João festivities in Porto. #wine ow.ly/i/bsoOm ow.ly/i/bsoVhTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!