- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Bubbles! Gramona Imperial Cava w/bone marrow kibbeh. Amazing! #sommsuncorked @ZaytinyaDC https://t.co/141tLAJlEoTweeted 1 day ago
- Somm throw down @ZaytinyaDC. Assyrtiko v. Serbian Muscat w/salmon! Acidity wins this round! https://t.co/WlmdltJx1ITweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Virginia_Made: Why, yes Virginia, there is a Sparkling Norton. @Casanel Vineyard's Red Spark @dmwine @TheVAGrape @WineAboutVa @vawine…Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- The RdV Salon Experience
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Traveling the World at Vinexpo