- It’s Spargel! With Grüner Veltliner, of course - Alzinger 2014 Loibenberg from Wachau. #WeloveAustria #wine ow.ly/i/jDVbqTweeted 14 hours ago
- They get very nervous @vinovolo if you just want to browse their #wine shop. 🙄Tweeted 4 days ago
- Celebrating #JOP40 at the Smithsonian’s #NMAH. #wine https://t.co/sdSKvfl4ofTweeted 6 days ago
- Hey #WMATA. Please fix the pub. address system at #Metro Center. And hire less chatty people.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Where else to learn about US #wine history but at the Smithsonian, with the principals of the #JOP40 ow.ly/i/jrfXaTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- Worth Reading: Provoking Adam Lee
Tag Archives: Boisset
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading