- @contrailed You're right. It isn't. You can - and need to - take control. Set your own emotional agenda. Focus on what you love.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 4 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Vive la France!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Rooting for Chenin
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
Tag Archives: Boisset
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading