- Liquid silk. ❤️ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 1 week ago
- Poolside! 😎 #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 1 week ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia’s own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Ooh La La! French Wine Scandal Expands to U.S.
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
Tag Archives: Books
When I wrote my column for today’s Washington Post Food section on books to buy the oenophiliac on your list, I left out the most imposing one. Primarily because of space, but also because I couldn’t bring myself to recommend … Continue reading
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
This is the fourth in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. Anyone who has traveled the Finger Lakes – or even enjoyed one … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. I laughed out loud twice reading the first five pages of Roy … Continue reading
Throughout December, I’ll be posting reviews of sparkling wines and books, to help your holiday toasting and your gift giving. Ever wonder how your wine got to taste the way it does? If you realize that wine is more than … Continue reading