- RT @gosandrew: @dmwine @littlestjames l love the quote about perfection in wine "‘Is there something I could suggest?’ But no — bingo, you…Tweeted 2 days ago
- As I age, I just get cranky. ow.ly/IcRq305uOxY @littlestjamesTweeted 3 days ago
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Vive la France!
Tag Archives: Books
When I wrote my column for today’s Washington Post Food section on books to buy the oenophiliac on your list, I left out the most imposing one. Primarily because of space, but also because I couldn’t bring myself to recommend … Continue reading
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
This is the fourth in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. Anyone who has traveled the Finger Lakes – or even enjoyed one … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. I laughed out loud twice reading the first five pages of Roy … Continue reading
Throughout December, I’ll be posting reviews of sparkling wines and books, to help your holiday toasting and your gift giving. Ever wonder how your wine got to taste the way it does? If you realize that wine is more than … Continue reading