- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 4 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 4 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- Defining terroir with technology
- It's not about the #wine.
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Tag Archives: Books
When I wrote my column for today’s Washington Post Food section on books to buy the oenophiliac on your list, I left out the most imposing one. Primarily because of space, but also because I couldn’t bring myself to recommend … Continue reading
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
This is the fourth in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. Anyone who has traveled the Finger Lakes – or even enjoyed one … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. I laughed out loud twice reading the first five pages of Roy … Continue reading
Throughout December, I’ll be posting reviews of sparkling wines and books, to help your holiday toasting and your gift giving. Ever wonder how your wine got to taste the way it does? If you realize that wine is more than … Continue reading