- Wednesday wine recommendations, 7/19/2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/wed…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Wine trivia #1 – What family is this? dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/win… https://t.co/ubVBNMI33ATweeted 2 days ago
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC’s wine bar scene dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/max… https://t.co/beZ7DM0QclTweeted 3 days ago
- Rejuvenating WineLine dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/rej… https://t.co/tMgMDchrS4Tweeted 4 days ago
- No better way to leave Chile than sampling small producer wines at the fine Vinum #wine bar near my gate. Viva Chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 7/19/2017
- Wine trivia #1 - What family is this?
- Rejuvenating WineLine
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC's wine bar scene
- Chardonnay - Yes, Chardonnay! - for Summer ...
- Real Men DO Drink Pink, Nigella!
- A Sauvignon World
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
Tag Archives: Books
When I wrote my column for today’s Washington Post Food section on books to buy the oenophiliac on your list, I left out the most imposing one. Primarily because of space, but also because I couldn’t bring myself to recommend … Continue reading
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
This is the fourth in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. Anyone who has traveled the Finger Lakes – or even enjoyed one … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. I laughed out loud twice reading the first five pages of Roy … Continue reading
Throughout December, I’ll be posting reviews of sparkling wines and books, to help your holiday toasting and your gift giving. Ever wonder how your wine got to taste the way it does? If you realize that wine is more than … Continue reading