A roundup of recent news from the world of wine: * Bordeaux is in the throes of its annual frenzy of futures (or en primeur) sales as chateaux, buoyed by rave reviews from journalists, release the prices for their 2010s. … Continue reading
- A 10-year vertical of Chehalem Pinot Noir under Stelvin. Beautiful #wine! http://t.co/ltPDFiFRtbTweeted 1 day ago
- When Shakespeare wrote “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble,” could he have been listening to his acid reflux?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 2 days ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 3 days ago
- If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?