A roundup of recent news from the world of wine: * Bordeaux is in the throes of its annual frenzy of futures (or en primeur) sales as chateaux, buoyed by rave reviews from journalists, release the prices for their 2010s. … Continue reading
- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 3 days ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Whitcraft: Wickedly Good Pinot
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Joe Dressner, Champion of Natural #Wine, RIP
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?