A roundup of recent news from the world of wine: * Bordeaux is in the throes of its annual frenzy of futures (or en primeur) sales as chateaux, buoyed by rave reviews from journalists, release the prices for their 2010s. … Continue reading
- Explore #Sherrylove with @redeyemenus! #CraneinSpain #wine #winelover. Confirmed: Sherry makes food taste better wpo.st/b2IT0Tweeted 1 day ago
- Catching up @boxwoodwinery #vawine. ourlocalcommons's photo instagram.com/p/55SQlrkFzi/Tweeted 1 day ago
- @rachelboxwood We had a great time, and loved meeting Luna!Tweeted 1 day ago
- RIP Jim Stutsman, 1940-2015. Musician, gourmand, raconteur, friend. A champion of local #wine and food. #vawine ow.ly/i/c8OdvTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @bradwjackson: Podcast version of today's Coffee and Markets on @1590WCGO with @lagunitasbeer, @Neal_Dewing and @dmwine http://t.co/I6mz…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Peter Chang, Kung Fu Master of Sichuan Cuisine
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Vive la France!