A roundup of recent news from the world of wine: * Bordeaux is in the throes of its annual frenzy of futures (or en primeur) sales as chateaux, buoyed by rave reviews from journalists, release the prices for their 2010s. … Continue reading
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 1 week ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Bubbles! Gramona Imperial Cava w/bone marrow kibbeh. Amazing! #sommsuncorked @ZaytinyaDC https://t.co/141tLAJlEoTweeted 3 weeks ago
- Somm throw down @ZaytinyaDC. Assyrtiko v. Serbian Muscat w/salmon! Acidity wins this round! https://t.co/WlmdltJx1ITweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir