- @virtualscott There are not many. Texas is your best bet. Look for McPherson and Pedernales Cellars. #wine #texaswineTweeted 2 hours ago
- Thank you, @pmabray! twitter.com/pmabray/status…Tweeted 2 days ago
- @BeerAndAShot @WaPoFood Thank you! My liver hasn’t given out yet! 😉Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: 5 wines, including a three-star Rhone, that taste much more expensive than they are wapo.st/2PXGByh?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 3 days ago
- Two comments already and both throwing me shit. Why bother? 🙄 Eh, I’ve heard worse.Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Values of 2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Book Review: Roy Cloud's "To Burgundy and Back Again"
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Book Review: Evan Dawson's "Summer in a Glass"
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- The RdV Salon Experience