- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @ArrowineInc: If you combine "wine" with "dinner", the new word is "winner".Tweeted 2 days ago
- Thanks, Ray! twitter.com/islewine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
- The #Nationals manager compares his #wine and #baseball seasons. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @DrncPno: Dusty Baker sees similarities in his team, wine and baseball wpo.st/qvVz1 via @dmwineTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A quick guide to sherry
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
Tag Archives: Cider
This is the second annual Virginia cider week, a promotion created last year to shine a light on the rapidly growing craft cider movement in Virginia. The Old Dominion now boasts eight cideries, drawing on the Commonwealth’s history of apple … Continue reading