- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 2 days ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 days ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Looking back on advice and predictions about Virginia wine
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
Tag Archives: Cider
This is the second annual Virginia cider week, a promotion created last year to shine a light on the rapidly growing craft cider movement in Virginia. The Old Dominion now boasts eight cideries, drawing on the Commonwealth’s history of apple … Continue reading