- Okay and oaky are anagrams. As in, “This #wine is okay ...”Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @chefjoseandres: People of America! If one day I become the Supreme Court nominee...I promise I will Love beer, ...but also sherry, an…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Once again, so proud to be part of this team. #wine twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- What a cool school! twitter.com/ubcprez/status…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Is it just me, or is that woman saying, “This is a red #wine train to Glenmont”?Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Winemakers do a number on Wine Spectator
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- My Favorite Regional Wines of 2011
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Drouhin, at home and abroad
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!