- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 2 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 2 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- It's not about the #wine.
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Defining terroir with technology
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
Tag Archives: Colorado
Earlier this year, after I wrote about the difficulty of finding the so-called “New California” wines, I was introduced to Aaron Epstein, a San Diego-based entrepreneur and new father who operates Le Metro. Wine. Underground, a subscription direct-to-consumer retailer. To use … Continue reading
Carlson Vineyards turns 25 this year, and they’ve been celebrating all over their Facebook page recently. One of their posts got me to reminiscing about my first experiences with Carlson wine, and Colorado wine in general. It was an early part … Continue reading
I’ve written about the reluctance of avowedly locavore restaurants to sell local wines, and each year at the DrinkLocalWine.com conferences I’ve moderated a panel discussion on the subject. This year’s panel was the liveliest yet, mainly because Colorado has really … Continue reading
DrinkLocalWine.com, an organization I co-founded four years ago with Dallas-based wine writer Jeff Siegel, held its fourth annual conference last weekend in Denver, bringing together bloggers from as far away as New York and California to explore Colorado wine. It’s … Continue reading