- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 11 hours ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 11 hours ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 6 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Michel Rolland - Can He Find Virginia's Key to Success?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Italy's Three Kings
- Starborough Sauvignon Blanc 2007, New Zealand $13
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Commentary
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading