- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 2 days ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 2 days ago
- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 2 days ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 3 days ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Wine Camp 2011: This wine's from WHERE?
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- TN: Quinta de Cabriz Reserva 2003, Dão, Portugal, $20
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Tag Archives: Dan Berger
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading