- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Drink Local Wine
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading