- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 22 hours ago
- RT @ArrowineInc: If you combine "wine" with "dinner", the new word is "winner".Tweeted 2 days ago
- Thanks, Ray! twitter.com/islewine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
- The #Nationals manager compares his #wine and #baseball seasons. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @DrncPno: Dusty Baker sees similarities in his team, wine and baseball wpo.st/qvVz1 via @dmwineTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Recession Claims Billington
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Tag Archives: Drink Local Wine
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading