- @contrailed You're right. It isn't. You can - and need to - take control. Set your own emotional agenda. Focus on what you love.Tweeted 22 hours ago
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 3 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Vive la France!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Drink Local Wine
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading