- @contrailed You're right. It isn't. You can - and need to - take control. Set your own emotional agenda. Focus on what you love.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 4 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Vive la France!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Eastern US
The revamped Boordy Vineyards, Maryland’s oldest winery, took top honors at last weekend’s Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, earning Best of Show for its 2010 Cabernet Franc Reserve. It was the second major award for Boordy’s first vintage of red wines … Continue reading