- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 4 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked Sorry you don’t approve.Tweeted 1 week ago
- First celebrity sighting @HeartsDelight. It’s Kwame!! ow.ly/i/hwOxQTweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Austrian Wine: More Diverse Than You Think
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
Tag Archives: Facebook
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading