- Direct shipping is increasingly important for Napa wineries, fueling recent moves to limit winery traffic. #wine ow.ly/KWrF1Tweeted 2 hours ago
- Vineyards and Amish Country are the only places tourists go to see farmers at work. #wine ow.ly/KWrqUTweeted 2 hours ago
- @tomshall thanks!Tweeted 3 days ago
- A big shout out to @Carrie_the_Red of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination for her excellent spirits writing! #wineTweeted 4 days ago
- And congrats to @tamarhaspel also of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination!Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
Tag Archives: Facebook
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading