- @SonoJeff thanks for commenting, Jeff!Tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @Will_Lyons: King of the Rhône. The great Michel Chapoutier in town tonight. http://t.co/4F3xEElCCI < Terrific wines!Tweeted 5 days ago
- My take on the @SiduriWines sale. And a label shot in the final episode of House of Cards, season 3! ow.ly/JLR7K #wineTweeted 5 days ago
- 10 days away I hardly sneezed, until I got home. Now my eyes are watering & stinging. Haven't even gone to work yet. #allergictomylifeTweeted 6 days ago
- Did I develop a CA palate over the last 10 days? Or were the French and Spanish #wine I had tonight just thin and astringent? ;-)Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir