- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 1 day ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 1 day ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful dinner last night @ Rasika West end, with a great sparkling Malbec rosé and a Heidi Schröck Furmint. ow.ly/i/dXI68Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- A quick guide to sherry
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss