- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @kantrowitzwine That’s a good definition. The HVS says 1960 - that makes me an old vine.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 week ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Rooting for Chenin
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- A history lesson in a glass
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Worth Reading: The Atlantic discovers ... the Atlantic
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading