- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Gundlach Bundschu Winery
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading