- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 3 hours ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 21 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 21 hours ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 22 hours ago
- 2012 del.ec/jZI3ApATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Trump This!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Gundlach Bundschu Winery
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading