- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 17 hours ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 18 hours ago
- @juliefsnet thanks, Julia. I noticed that immediately too, and they deleted the name. It was AP's error!Tweeted 18 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/hSYBQFATweeted 1 day ago
- 2015 del.ec/NPoIATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- Let Red Car take you for a ride along the Sonoma Coast
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
Tag Archives: Heidi Schröck
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading