- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 1 day ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 1 day ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
Tag Archives: Heidi Schröck
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading