- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
- The Winemaker's Hands 2: Domaine Trapet
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Let Red Car take you for a ride along the Sonoma Coast
Tag Archives: Heidi Schröck
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading