- A 10-year vertical of Chehalem Pinot Noir under Stelvin. Beautiful #wine! http://t.co/ltPDFiFRtbTweeted 21 hours ago
- When Shakespeare wrote “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble,” could he have been listening to his acid reflux?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 1 day ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 2 days ago
- If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- Austrian Wine: More Diverse Than You Think
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Maryland's Boordy Vineyards Takes Top ASWC Honors
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Vive la France!