- @tomshall thanks!Tweeted 2 days ago
- A big shout out to @Carrie_the_Red of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination for her excellent spirits writing! #wineTweeted 4 days ago
- And congrats to @tamarhaspel also of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination!Tweeted 4 days ago
- A good Grüner Veltliner seems to spring from the Earth, with a limpid purity that defies explanation or description. #wineTweeted 5 days ago
- When it's good to know a crazy #wine lover. ow.ly/KCXMy And #vawine steps up. ow.ly/KCXMyTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11