- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Minerality rocks!
Tag Archives: Inauguration
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading