- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 3 days ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 3 days ago
- @kantrowitzwine That’s a good definition. The HVS says 1960 - that makes me an old vine.Tweeted 4 days ago
- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 week ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Wine's changing demographics: An interview with Ed Sands of Calvert Woodley
- Peter Chang, Kung Fu Master of Sichuan Cuisine